Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


The Winner

We put in an offer on this house today. I think (Ok, I hope) that it will all work out though. It's the most perfect house inside. 1900 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths... finished beautifully. The kitchen cabinets are awesome, the celings are 11 feet high. All of the fixtures in the house are unique and gorgeous. I wish I had taken more pictures of the inside. I was kind of preoccupied though!

The lot leaves something to be desired. There's not a lot of "play" room for the boys OR the overgrown canine. We're not sure what we're going to do about that. I guess we wait and see if our offer gets accepted. And then after that - we go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home