Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Day

I'm always disappointed with myself for lack of Christmas pictures. This year was a TINY bit better, but really no exception. So here's the best of what I have...


Alex's Santa present was a hit! He bounced on it a TON at the hotel! The games are really fun, you'd be amazed at how fast he can get 100 bounces in. Daddy needs to put it back together, so he can bounce on it at home.



And then, Christmas stopped entirely for Steven's phone call. Pretty impressive Elder Cochran, to keep 13 people from opening their presents for more than an hour!





More present opening! I did not get the traditional boys + piles of loot shots. :( We were SO full of stuff in that suite that everyone just got their presents put away as fast as possible.



The lights at Temple Square. My photography skills need work, I don't have a single pic that does it justice at all.


The boys with Pam & Matt at Temple Square. Cool shot, good job Brian!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, that bouncy thing looks like FUN! I can see why he loves it. So where are the pics of you & Bri?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home