Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Who does this remind you of?


Yep! Like father, like son. :) As you can see, the whole "I love anything with a motor, but I love taking things apart even more" gene did NOT skip Alex. How cute are they? They were out there for EVER one night just taking stuff apart and putting it back together. I couldn't stop watching!



At least the 3 car garage is good for something, I've given up hope of a car or truck ever residing inside! It seems to be a bikes only garage.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hartle's said...

I know I always say this but these pics really are so cute! I think we are going home this weekend... you guys should come! It will be soooooooo good to see everyone!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yours guys are so dang cute, Love Nana

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hey you,

Karen and Trish came to visit us in Washington for a day (way too quick!)They gave me your blog site so I can see what you're doing... your boys are looking so cute! I have a blog at armitagegang.blogspot.com

Talk to ya soon,
Kate

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home