Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Thursday, February 23, 2006



More Pics of the New House

The kitchen and the dining room. Brown, like the rest of the house! I like it though. From this anle the pantry looks kind of funny because the celings are so high. LOVE the stainless appliances, now I just have to convince Brian that I need a stainless fridge to match! Wish me luck! The dining room is really casual, but I think that's perfect for our family. It will suit the super-casual "man couches" Brian picked out for our great room. When he said he wanted new furniture, I thought he meant CUTE. But what he really meant was "this is an opportunity for me to get something that reclines"! The dining room set is cute though. And I'm hoping to make the slouchy couches look good somehow! I'll have to have some outside help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home