Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi, my name is Jen and I'm a slacker.

Let's try and catch up, shall we? I'm only four or so months behind!

Ok, so first... a trip home. We went home in March to visit and to celebrate a handful of birthdays. Since there are so many of us living away from home, we have to celebrate in chunks. It was so nice to be home though. Vernal's the first place I've lived in long enough to get homesick for! (Also, spending time with some GIRLS was fun too, since I spend almost all of my life being the only one around. I love having sisters!)


Pam plays the guitar. :) I love to sit and listen to her. Maybe I should make a video tape to get me through the 18 months she'll be gone!


Trisha cross stitches - and now she has me hooked again too!


Krissy ditches us to go to a dance.

Alex the birthday boy/fireman inspects his balloons.


Just for Alex - a TMNT cake made by his Nana!


Just in case you can't tell, Alex has the ENTIRE head of his ninja turtle to eat. Naturually it was Nana who gave it to him! He ate every last bite of frosting but left most of the cake.


He might be a little bit spoiled. Do you think so?


Granddad had presents too, but he wasn't nearly as spoiled! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hartle's said...

jen so glad you posted again- love it! we need to think of some ideas for our next bunch of bdays! call me

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home