Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I do NOT live in the city!
A few weeks ago the boys and I drove home to see Pam & Mike's fabulous new house and enjoy a Sunday in Vernal. (Have I mentioned how much I miss Sundays in Vernal?)

On our way we got caught in a cattle drive. Twice! Hundreds of cows... they were just being herded down the road. We sat and waited as the cows just strolled right past the truck. The boys wanted to get out and touch the cows... I said no!


A real life cowboy! The boys couldn't get over it. They talked about it all the way to Vernal!


And here are the boys, enjoying a fabulous desert after a perfect Vernal Sunday dinner!

3 Comments:

Blogger Creole Wisdom said...

Now getting stuck like that would be so memorable! I have to say that I love the natural landscape of Utah. There are so many parts I want to see when I come back for another visit (St. George etc...)

Thanks for your sweet complement on my hair, that is so kind of you!

What adorable boys you have : )

1:44 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hey you,

How fun for your boys to see the cows! You have to post a pic of Mike and Pam's new house... I'd love to see it :)

Kate

2:30 PM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

That is so cute, the cowboy! I miss you guys already!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home