Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer is hard work!

I had fully intended on getting my 4th of July post up before I left for the Long Drive North, but it just isn't going to happen.

Instead, here's a picture I took of Alex a few weeks ago. Summer is just so hard, even though we try and stick to a schedule.... it's summer! This picture is a few hours after soccer camp. Alex was just so tired he couldn't handle it anymore. He laid down on the floor and took a 2 hour nap, right in the middle of the living room and all the commotion.

When I found him he was completely spread out, like he was trying to do a snow angel in his sleep. Naturally he moved before I could get a picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Soooo cute

7:30 AM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

Yes, so cute!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger The Vivian Family said...

I love that your BOY is cuddling with a soft cute looking blanket and what looks to be some sort of fighting hero or something next to him. PRICELESS.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Nah, it's just shin guards and soccer socks! He was too tired to find any toys. :)

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home