Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My camera is finally back!

After entirely too long in California, my camera is back and it actually works now. :) Here's the very first picture I've taken with it.



Alex would like you all to know the title of this picture is "A Muddy Moment."

They were outside for roughly five minutes when the doorbell rang and there they were. Click on the picture and view it full size, to truly understand the scope of HOW muddy those two were!



6 Comments:

Blogger The Hartle's said...

Oh my gosh those boys are so cute! I cant wait to see you guys tomorrow!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Holy dirt batman! That's one big stain to get out in the laundry! BOYS!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sherian said...

Hey Jen, it's Sherian! Thanks for the pigs in a blanket, they made the girls' day...I think we will have to make them this week. I hope you post pics of your camping trip. Your boys are too cute!

6:01 PM  
Blogger The Vivian Family said...

Holy crud those boys are a handful. No wonder you are batty. *wink wink*

6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bwwwaaahhhhaaaaa! I can't believe how much DIRTIER Alex is!! Did he ROLL in it? lol!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Did you hose them off outside. I'm with Carrie, I think Alex must've rolled in the mud.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home