Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm alive! (Well, mostly.)

First, our little family (all four of us!) got hit with the nasty cold/flu stuff that seems to have been going around the entire country. Then, my evil virus, the one that's been dormant half of my life, decided to reappear in my eye. But I'm back, and I'm going to try and be good about updating.

Jared, being the ever helpful little brother, did send me a disc with Christmas pictures. It came when I was only half alive though - and when I brought it inside I put it... somewhere. When I find it, I'll post pictures of Christmas. (Finally!)

For now, I give you pictures of Alex's birthday party. We had 13 little ones at Banana's. It was complete chaos and total fun. All he really wanted for his birthday was a big party - and he got it!

First, we hung out in the arcade. That was crazy, but fun! The kids all had a great time, and only a few of them ran out of tokens.


After our arcade time we sat down and ate pizza. The pizza was a hit, but the unlimited root beerwas what REALLY got their attention. Keeping their cups filled was a full time job!


Mmmm, pirate cake!


Opening presents with some help!


After presents we hit laser tag and the bump & jump. I wish I could have taken decent video of those little guys running through the laser tag maze.

My two boys closed out the day with another round of bumper boats. It was warm for March... good thing since they were SOAKED!


6 Comments:

Blogger The Hartle's said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go back there, remember how fun those boats were!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How FUN!!! I've glad you're alive.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Peasy said...

The party looks like so much fun! Glad you are starting to get better :)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlimited root beer? Why didn't you tell me? That would have been worth the airfare alone ;) Looks like the party was a blast. Glad you are all getting better!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Krissy Mae said...

Wow! my nephew is a popular little stud! I am so sad I was unable to go! But it looks like it was a blast! You're such a good mom! FLIP! I love your guts!!!!!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Vivian Family said...

I am glad you are getting better and he looks like he had a blast at his party!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home