Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas - Videos Part 1

Can you believe I didn't take a single picture the entire time? I was so busy playing with the new video camera. Luckily Jared took some, and stole all of Mom's from her camera, so he's burning me a disc. So, those will come later.

So, here are videos from Vernal. Lots of them. The video camera is new, what can I say? :)

Lolly Leis from Maui & Val!




Trisha & Dad help Jason with his new microscope.



Caleb's sleep walking story.



Brian cheats at Guestures. (While the girls were busy gabbing he gathered all of the props you see him use.)



Caleb plays Guestures and fails. (Did I mention harassing Caleb was the in thing for Christmas 2007?)



Dad demonstrates beating.



3 Comments:

Blogger The Hartle's said...

Those are so funny! Im so glad that you got a video camera, though I am still jealous! Caleb and I just laughed our heads off watching some of them.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

How fun! Hilarious. I like video blogs. You should do one of yourself! With a bandana on! HEE HEE HEE! :)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with SJ... I need a video blog of you!!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home