Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Friday, January 18, 2008

So... I'm still waiting for Christmas pictures.
Any update on that Jared? Huh?
I thought I'd take a break from all of the videos (partially because I don't have any more edited yet) and upload some artwork Jason brought home this week.

It's a book he made, and I loved it so much I had to take it apart and scan it. :) Enjoy!





My name is Jason. I like static electricity, my dog, my lizards, my family and Pokemon.


My brother's name is Alex. He likes firetrucks, getting hyper, Yugioh, losing his manners and Pokemon.



My Dad's name is Brian. He likes tools, adventures, dirt bikes, motorcycles and our family.


My Mom's name is Jen. She likes purple, spanking us, her treadmill, shopping and our family.


When my Dad has a day off we like to watch TV. My Mom likes it. Alex likes it. Spotpit likes it. My dog really likes it. We all like it! We also like to go camping.



7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

OH MY GOSH! That is hilarious! Love the spanking part. What a crack up. How old is this kid again?!?!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BBBBWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I love how he perceives everyone!! The Alex "getting hyper" and the spanking part had me in stitches!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Peasy said...

Ohhh...MY....Gawd. I am crying at the getting hyper and spanking. Jen!! THANK YOU for making my night! Or should I thank Jason? :) SUCH a cutie.

8:57 PM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

I think that is the cutest thing i've ever heard! i liked the static electricity part!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best! He has me grinning from ear to ear. What a doll. Static electricity, losing manners, adventures & spanking - Oh my!

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Vivian Family said...

Oh my land. And you just put that out on the internet you SPANKER YOU. LOL! I love it. He is a genius I hope you know that.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Krissy Mae said...

SO I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys and miss you soooooooooo much! Those pics are adorable! I love ya much! MUAH!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home