Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Goodbye House


Our very last day in Vernal. What a crazy day! We weren't 100% sure that things were going to go through. At 11:49 am the day before we had to be out we knew for sure it was a go. CRAZY I tell you! We got everything out in record time.

The night before we left was very sad. I don't think I can explain
with words how strange it was to think that we wouldn't live there anymore. Jason was only 6 months old when we moved in. Honestly, the 5 happiest years of my life were in that house.

I wish I'd taken a picture of the playhouse before we left. Brian put his heart and soul into that thing - it took him an entire summer. That and the boys' handprints in the cement - the two hardest things for me to leave behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home