Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Remember me?

I don't! I've been too busy to.

The good news is that the painting is finally done. Well, mostly. Brian still feels the need to paint some trim, we'll see if it gets done, he's running out of time! Now I just need to put our house together and do some yard work, laundry, dust, vacuum, make some sense of my kitchen cupboards... my company arrives in three days, maybe I don't have time to blog!

Of course, there's bad news too. My dryer died. Just quit working, I can't get it to turn on. Of course, it is older than I am. (No, seriously.) When we got married Grandmother bequeathed her set to us, the washer quit a few years ago and now the dryer has gone that way too. Brian could tell I was about to have a total nervous breakdown, so he rushed off to Lowe's and bought a new set for me. They'll be here tomorrow, I'm excited!

But you didn't come to listen to stories about painting and the dryer, did you?

So here are some munchkin pictures! First, taken the day before we left for Canada. The day I said, "This is your only set of clothes, don't get them dirty, I need almost everything to pack!" Fifteen minutes later...


Alex says the title of this one is "A Wet Moment." Not very creative with captions yet... give him time though!

They seem to be enjoying themselves in Canada. They entered several things in the local fair... here are pictures, sent to me by a very nice foreigner...



I'll try and get more pictures when I can... until then, stay tuned for (very late) 4th of July pictures and pictures of our trip to Montana!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Vivian Family said...

HI. My name is Rachael. We used to know each other once upon a memory. Thought I would say hello and see if maybe that would jog your memory. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6:45 AM  
Blogger The Vivian Family said...

Maybe if you just put cloth bottoms on the boys they would easier to clean or look like cavemen which look great dirty. Just a thought. YAY for Brian getting you new appliances. I can't wait to read more posts from my dear friend that I miss.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

So sweet. Laughing at rachael's cloth ideas. You could just put them in potato sacks too. Or wrap them in tarps! :) Hee hee
YAY for the new washer and dryer. Please tell me he bought you the yummy front loader set?!? My dream set...

8:36 AM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

I know I already told you but, yes, I am very jealous of your new appliances! Have you just been starring...

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The new dryer folds and irons too right???


I think that the boys were trying to help by WASHING their clothes for you. Silly mom.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home