Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Monday, April 17, 2006



Bittersweet Sunday... The last Sunday dinner with Steven for two years. I'm not good with change in general - but this is even worse than normal for me. Sunday has been my favorite day of the week for years now - all of us invading Mom's house for dinner, the Sunday afternoon walk... these are the things my boys will remember forever.

We were lucky enough to witness the fabled Easter scavenger hunt. The Easter bunny came to Nana's house a week early so Steve wouldn't miss out. I was lucky enough to help out with the clues - I even hid all of Kristine's. What a fun tradition! (I still think that the married kids should get something. Maybe we should start a petition!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home