Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Commentary - from me!

I'm not going to go on and on about politics, if you'd like me to, give me a call, you know it's not hard to get me started! Right now I'm trying to decide if I should brave the crowds and chaos and go see John McCain speak with the boys. I want them to know how important it is to choose great leaders for our country.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, go vote! Even if you're not voting for my candidate, make your voice heard!

I thought I'd share one video that I've watched several times this election season. In college I spent some time with a group of men who had been forced to leave Iraq. They didn't talk much about it, but the little bit I did hear broke my heart. Most of them assumed they'd never get to see their families again. Saddam Hussien was a terrible man, and even though it's been a very bumpy ride, I know that we've given their families, and many others, a chance to be free.

If you have an extra minute, read his comments at the bottom, posted today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home