Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carnivores!
(And an update.)

I decided this week, for some reason, to cook a turkey. The boys were SO excited to eat the turkey legs! I did teach them table manners, I promise. (When they dug in grabbed my camera and took pictures, THEN I decided to remind them of how we eat!)



In other news... the most exciting thing is of course the new baby - Isabelle! Jason and Alex aren't that impressed. In fact, Jason's comment was "No offense, but she's really little."

Mike and Pam make cute kids, don't they? She's almost a month old already. I'm very excited to buy lots of pink things for her!



The boys both received awards for the second quarter. Jason's was a "PAWS" award, basically for good citizenship. They were focusing on "Always Being Honest" for the second quarter, and that's always been one of Jason's strengths. (See the comment about Izzy above!) Alex's was an award for being improved. He's worked so hard to pay more attention in class and not be a disruption, we're so proud of him!

The pictures in the gym are horrible, so I decorated and took pictures!




One final picture. Alex spent two days building this little town for Thomas. The marshmallows were all supposed to be people. (And the town became a ghost town roughly ten minutes after our pictures were taken!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Krissy Mae said...

yay! You finally updated! Love it! When are you going to come see me in SLC? LOVE YOU!

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! Those boys crack me up and I love the one of Isabelle!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great pictures Jen. Thanks for the update.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OOOO An UPDATE!!! Love love the turkey pictures! Too funny!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home