Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ok, no more election commentary.

I did take this interesting quiz today, trying to find the "perfect" spot for me to live in.

http://www.findyourspot.com/

Here's my top 12:

1. Grand Junction, CO
2. Moab, UT
3. Cedar City, UT
4. Estes Park, CO
5. Coeur d'Alene, ID
6. Moscow, ID
7. Toole, UT
8. Salida, CO
9. Springville, UT
10. Bozeman, MT
11. Page, AZ
12. Hickory, NC

So either I'm skewing my results, or we found the perfect place!


3 Comments:

Blogger The Hartle's said...

What! There must be some mistake because I'm pretty sure yours said Vernal as numbero uno!

10:54 PM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

I forgot to tell you, but Grand Junction was like # 3 for me... interesting!

10:55 PM  
Blogger The Vivian Family said...

That is a load of crap. Michigan isn't on there. *wink*

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home