Brian, Jen & 2 Boys

All about the four of us - a way for those of you far away to keep up on our adventures and a way for us to record them.

Monday, January 26, 2009

X Games XIII

The planets somehow aligned perfectly, and Brian was off on a Saturday when we had nothing else scheduled. I heard on the radio that the X Games were in Aspen... so off we went!


Mike & Steve came to join us. I spent the entire day with a whole TON of testosterone, but it was fun!

This is after all of the boys tried their hand at "riding the hot sauce" in the Taco Bell stand. When we left, Steven had beaten the record of 41 seconds. Mike, I'm sad to say, didn't last as long as the boys!



Brian & Jason outside the City Market in Aspen. I wish our city market was as pretty as this one!


See that bag Brian's holding? Not only did he take me to Lush and not say a word about how much I spent, but he carried my bag for me. Until... he left it sitting next to that bench! When we realized it was missing an hour later he went back - and the bag was still there!


Our last event of the day was the snowmobile racing. Even I thought it was really fun! Here's a little video to get an even better feel.

The entire set of pictures is on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49248&l=18944&id=602912324


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How FUN!!!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger The Hartle's said...

Did I already mention that I am jealous...

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

That looks like so much fun! It's nice to see all the bro's getting together!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home